Cerca nel blog

sabato 14 maggio 2011

Fear of a dream Paura del sogno








Fibula, today, we are too preoccupied by the system: Stay With You
We have people pauradi challenge us, with ourselves, if we find a position,
rman block it. The block it lasts a lifetime.
10000 We find excuses not to give us a chance.
The biggest excuse I've heard: I can not, because I have a cat that will be submitted
to caesarean sections,
or,
My grandmother fell in love and got married.
But tomorrow as we are today.
How ugly do not try to live their OWN LIFE
what we are doing is right, but if there is the possibility of change.
That's nice, new life, new feelings.
Some people said to me: I like the way I live,

daccoro, but if you have not seen much as you know if your do you like?

I CAN CHANGE. the dream is at the base.



Perone, oggigiorno,siamo troppo presi dal sistema: RESTA COME SEI
Noi persone abbiamo pauradi sfidarci,con noi stessi,che sè troviamo una posizione,
rmaniamo là bloccati. Il blocco ci dura tutta la vita.
Troviamo 10000 scuse per non darci la possibilita.
La scusa più grossa che ho sentito: Non posso, perchè, ho il gatto che sarà sottoposto
a taglio cesario,
oppure,
mia nonna sì è innamorata e si sposa.

Mà domani rimaniamo come oggi.

Che brutto non provare a VIVERE LA PROPIA VITA,

quello che stiamo facendo è giusto, mà sè c'è la possibilità di cambiare.
Che bello, VITA NUOVA, nuove sensazioni.

C'è chi mi dice: A mè piace il mio modo di vivere,

daccoro, mà sè non hai visto altro come sai sè la tua ti piace?


CAMBIARE POSSO., il sogno è alla base. 

Nessun commento: